Quick Beardwatch Update : Day 2

Beardwatch Logo As started yesterday (see below if you missed it). Neil’s you can quite visibly see some growth – whilst on mine, well .. it looks like I’ve re-used yesterday’s image, but I haven’t – honest!

And and a nice 2-0 win to the Lilywhites! 🙂 Good start to the season.

Neil [left] and Geoff [right] Neil - Day Two Geoff - Day 2

9 responses to “Quick Beardwatch Update : Day 2”

1. Yay I’m the first 😉

Seriously though Geoff you don’t stand a chance in this beardwatch thing.

I’d quite like to see an animated film of the images at the end thought.

2. PS can’t you do something about that bloody sidebar. You can’t see the end of what you’ve been typing. Hence the typo above 🙁

Geoff, write summit, im very bored, need summit to read, or some odd link u give me to visit

Well what a dissapointment the Newcastle match was…stupid ref

5. chichard41 says:

Hey Geoff, finally back after 5 weeks living like Riley in the Philippines. Sheez so much to read on your blog, gonna take me a day. Anyway thought you might like this link, beatbox with electronics:

6. chichard41 says:

Oh yeah by the way theres some great movies like “Three Card Studs” & “Skid Marks” off this site where they make them for film festivals:

7. James #510 says:

Is it just me or does the shot of Neil remind you of Sam Neill?

8. Kathleen says:

I know girls who’s leg hair grows faster than that…surely its convenient tho..the not havn to shave?

It is quite convenient, yes! I only have to do it once every two days – but after that it DOES getting annoying, even though there’s not much growth.

I’ve got quite big hairy toes though, if that counts?