What a relief …

TubeRelief Logo… it’ll be when this is all over. It’s not to late to sponsor us, by the way – and the blog’ll be back on Saturday.

Totally bizarre question of the day though – and there’s a lollipop in it for the winner – I’m desperately trying to find that song which Estelle’s “1980” samples. I know it’s a cheesey old hit by crooner Tony Orlando (of “Tie a yellow ribbon…” fame), but I don’t know which one. I just thought I’d ask in wild hope that someone might know … !

8 responses to “What a relief …”

1. Alan Perks says:

Sad isn’t it, poor lads got nowt better to blog than this!
    Oh, and sadder still, I only did this so I could be first!

2. Alan Perks says:

Oh, and by the way, I meant the bit about Estelle being sad, not Tube relief. Just wish my employer could’ve given me time off. Good luck all of you.

3. Neil says:

He’s filling time until he gets some Tube Relief …

4. Ok Folks I’m blogging the Tube Relief Challenge while they’re all doing it.

Hope to see you making comments on it

Cheers 😉

5. Geoff's Cousin says:

Good work on getting the tube challenge on the bbc news feed box syndication thingy . How’d ya manage that huh?

6. Andrew says:

Well done on the media-whoreage for Tube Relief – just stumbled across:

7. Andrew says:

Ok then, I admit I haven’t been paying attention – hence only becoming aware that the Challenge had “gone live” from the BBC News website!
    Have read the Going Underground blog, and the other guides, and it’s bringing back lots of memories from the Zone1 Challenge a few months back. Good also to see the pics from my (original) neck of the woods; Harrow and Wealdstone, Kenton, Cannons Park, Edgware etc.
    Well done everyone – you *are* going to be comprehensively knackered afterwards!