So good, I’ll blog it twice (One)

Heading WestI’m headin’ west.

Yes … again.

To the city that never sleeps.

I must remember to pick up an MTA map whilst I’m there …

26 responses to “So good, I’ll blog it twice (One)”

1. Alan Perks says:

Yes, me first!! And Geoff, please pick up a copy of that map forme, please!!

2. Watch out. Their underground trains aren’t like ours. The lines don’t intersect, and some trains skip stations.

3. Camilla says:

how strange and confusing. Thank goodness for the London Underground

4. Skarlett says:

Good luck and have another lovely trip 🙂

5. That ‘giant’ airliner is really concerning me. I hope it doesn’t drop out of the sky from its own weight!!!

Have a great trip in old New YAWWWWWK. Where they really have some accents! 🙂

6. tami says:

I will wave to you in my American Airline plane as we cross paths over the pond!!!Why would any one keep coming here when they have all that over there?

7. Tim says:

Genius! Thanks, Geoff. You’ve given me a great idea for a new section on my website.

*runs off to Dreamweaver*

Hello from NY! It’s cold here, but quite quite fantastic. Expect a mega-photo-heavy-blog-fest upon my return! (Wednesday)

Message for my mum : Have bought you the nano!

Message for Helene : Have bought you the nano!

Message for Miles : Haven’t forgotten your giant pretzel

Have also bought myself a new toy, but am not revealing what yet…

9. Photo heavy…. new toy… you’ve gone and bought that DSLR, haven’t you?

10. May I use this space to announce that Ian has a ‘new toy’ too? A cute little pink bundle of a new toy??

Congrats, Ian! The only possible excuse for you to become any more cynical has arrived!

12. Helene says:

Thanks mate!

13. becky (the aardvark poster) says:

hmm, there’s something suspicious going on.

Mcvities (yes, i knoww they’re not fox’s) have bought out berry jaffa cakes.

Investigate this please

hope you are having a delightful time,

Bx

14. Andrew says:

Recently linked from http://www.theregister.co.uk – unconfirmed Video iPod mockups/previews (bodes well for the Displays industry!)

15. Tower Block Tina says:

Thanks Geoff, iPod needed for long N.Z. flight coming up. Stopping of at Malaysia, so could buy a ‘Durian’ for you and bring it home. Tee Hee!

16. Tina: Please, please, please bring Geoff a durian. Although I’m not sure they’re allowed on aircraft.

And .. I’m back again. Greeting from a T-Mobile wireless hotspot from a Starbucks at Oxford Circus.

Did I get myself that DLSR? Let’s just say that the prices in B&H were very competitive. (And wait for my photo-enriched blog post tomorrow…)

18. Alan Perks says:

More to the point, did you pick me up an MTA map whilst you were there?

19. Good time Jeff? When is “Mrs M” come over here?

20. James says:

When’s she gonna become Mrs. M?

Alan .. yes I did! Everytime I walked through my hotel lobby I picked up another copy of “The Map”, I think i’ve got about 5 or 6 in total! Will post you one.

And in answer to your question James – springtime next year.

22. Alan Perks says:

Well thank you Geoff, you’re a gent. Have you got my address? (Snicker, snicker!)

23. Richie says:

What do you do for a living Geoff? Really like the site. Keep it coming!

24. James (510) says:

Welcome back, Geoff.

Where’s this tube thing you said you would post?

25 – As per my sidebar says, I work for the BBC! Click here to see what!.

26 – I’m saving it for another day!