Is it Christmas yet?

Christmas yet?Thanks to Ian for the prompt.

Also, I have no Box, MTV or ‘The Hits’ – so can someone tell me if they’ve started showing Xmas videos back home yet?

If so, then it’s time to jump onto YouTube for my dose of ‘Fairytale‘ which I think I’m going to be in need of to really put me in the mood. I also saw that it was at No.4 in the iTunes sales chart this week – really? Are people still buying this song year after year? Cool.

Oh … videos (below). Did everyone like them? More of them? Less of them? Any technical issues playing them? Because I’m thinking of doing more blog posts that way. Less typing, more action.

12 responses to “Is it Christmas yet?”

1. Julia says:

Christmas Videos are in abundance!

Liked the video blogs, but not so easy to sneak a peak at whilst at work. Good old fashioned reading of the text, much subtler

2. Allan Williams says:

I live in the UK but have spend the last week and a bit working in India. I thought I had completly escaped the Christmas build up until I took an hour out of work to go shopping. The second I entered the Mall I was subjected to a barage of christmas songs. An hour later I ws back into the bangalore traffic and I havn’t had a single reminder of christmas since.

3. […] Geoff: No seriously – is it? It was 81F / 27C in Charleston today, and with just thirteen day to Christmas it’s apparently stupidly hot here even for this time of year. I was sweating profusely walking just the ten minutes from the local Starbucks to work this afternoon. […]

4. Scott says:

Loved the Video Blogs, defo more. As for xmas tunes its all gone mad, even my sky planners background music has changed to jingle bells… Although still only heard fairytale once and Noddy Holder seems tobe on absolutly everything all of the time. Quite scary really

5. David - Lightwater says:

more videos!

6. Leanne says:

More video’s please, I loved them. We went to Chirstchurch, Hanmer Springs and Kaikoura last week for a few days holiday. Took Kaye’s video camera and had a blast with it. Now we’re thinking of getting one for ourselves. All’s well, (owe you an email), still good news and I’ve now got nearly as much hair as you have. πŸ™‚

7. Yorkie says:

Frosty pavements in Yorkshire for most of the day today. Christmas songs already driving me beserk (1 week and 4 assignments still left at University). Videos are good.

8. Ross says:

Videos are brilliant.

Max says “Hi” πŸ˜‰

9. Paul Leonard says:

I like the videos, definately a neat idea … but no subtitles for Rebekah. And like Julia said, I can’t view the vids at work

10. Geoff's Mum says:

Videos, yes more please, so much more personal.They remind me of Regional News, with presenters going round
    places you’ve never heard of. I can watch at work, but no sound allowed, so have to guess
    (or lip-read).

11. Richard says:

Videos are great, especially for those of us who don’t live in the states.

So did you do all the stations on the BART?

12. Andy says:

I’m loving the videos, in my opinion much better than a normal blog (although I think you can’t beat a good blog!)

Don’t stop producing the videos, perhaps one on Chrimbo Day would be good? I live in Cork, Ireland (but I’m English) and some of the shops have been Chrimbo-ified since October – I kid you not!