One of those mornings

17 responses to “One of those mornings”

1. G's Mum says:

Oh dear, we’ve all had those sort of days haven’t we, had you had a late night? Never mind Christmas is coming, and you might be catching up with a few friends and family, you never know. D.G’s happiness scale, 1?

S’up? You look kinda sad …

Sad? Oh c’mon… you get to see:

– Where I live
    – What car i drive
    – What my bedroom looks like
    – And more

I’m gifting you information here…

4. tami says:

You made me depressed for you. I also think you look sad. I think we all need to come to you for a visit to perk you up! I liked the song! I like the hair!!

5. Dan says:

From a purely craft-centric perspective, I think this is extremely effective: Nice editing choices with clever (but subtle!) use of filters; great cuts; good mix of focal ranges; and the shots are well-composed (which is difficult when you’re not behind the camera). The whole thing communicates a mood without being ham-fisted and juvenile. WIN!

6. Betty says:

Excellent job! That conveyed so much in such a short time.

I hope you’re not as sad as it appears you are in the video.

7. G's Mum says:

P.S. I hope you made your bed!

8. James says:

Close your curtains!!!

The neighbours are watching…

9. tami says:

LOL good one Mom and James

10. amy says:

Great video Geoff.

11. Mark Garth says:

Ahh, Moby…..one of my favourites.

12. The 36 and Separated Club says:

Now I’ll be humming “One of those mornings” for the rest of today!

13. The most disturbing thing of all in this video is the absence of an electric kettle…what is that..that…whistling TEAPOT? Geoff with a teapot? It’s so wrong! 🙂 Seriously, I liked the video. Good job.

G’mum: Good call on the unmade bed!

14. G's Mum says:

Kris, this is a kettle that whistles when the water is boiled, not a tea-pot. You pour the water into the mugs to make the tea. We used to have them over here in the UK when I was a child (50 yrs ago!),when we had gas cookers, and electric kettles hadn’t been invented. We all use electric kettles here now, only boil 1 or 2 cups of water to be ‘green’. Fuel is expensive here, so we are very careful, and we want to save the planet too. P.S.Hawaii is going to be on the BBC T.V tonight, on ‘Stephen Fry in America’ am looking forward to it.

You can’t beat a bit of Moby.

I’m working on ‘Take 2’ of the video… expect it tomorrow…

16. Other Chris says:

Superb video. However, I am slightly puzzled as to the lack of a car in the final “gone” shot. Is this to hint to us the means by which you went, or are you saying that the car represents the soul and departs instantly for heaven when the body returns to the soil? Man, I think I’ve invented a religion.